St. Lawrence Church was built in the second half of the 18th century for purposes of the Franciscan Order. On the church facade, which ends with a gable, a profiled portal with a humble Baroque transom can be found.
Placed in the tympanum of the lateral entrance is a small sculpture of St. Lawrence from 1720. In the depth of the northern stone is the Our Lady of Lourdes cave. Across from the church is the Franciscan monastery from 1650. Its main building is Foscolo's Palace, the nicest example of housing architecture representing Šibenik from the 15th century, which is the era of the floral Gothic style and master Jurja Dalmatinac.