The church of St.Dominic

  • crkva-sv-dominika

    crkva-sv-dominika

  • crkva-sv-dominika2

    crkva-sv-dominika2

The church of St. Dominic is located in the western part of the city on the shore. Until 1910 it was a Renaissance building, but then it was given Gothic style characteristics.

Located inside the church are two valuable wooden altars, the tomb of the Bishop Arrigonio from Šibenik, and an organ that was built in 1818 by the craftsman Gaetano Macatelli.